- We are a half-acre market garden situated just three miles west of Hanceville, Alabama.
- We grow blueberries, apples, plums, figs, some herbs, and many varieties of delicious vegetables.
- We raise all of our crops naturally without synthetic herbicides, pesticides, and fertilizers.
- We are Certified Naturally Grown.
- We take care of our soil by adding compost to build structure; planting cover crops to retain nutrients and reduce erosion; and utilizing crop rotation to prevent bacterial build-up and ward off pests.
- We never knowingly buy gmo seeds.
- We always start our own transplants.
- We love what we do.